Andharban - Dense Forest Trek
Carrying or consuming alcohol and addictive substance is strictly prohibited in trek. If caught, you will be expelled from group without any further discussions or refund.
Andharban is one of the most beautiful gradual descend trek through dense forest. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 km).The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 km). The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika River famous for its white water river rafting.
23:00 - Meet at #Thane (east) near the ticket counter of platform 10A
04:00 - Reach Tamhini village and rest in bus
05:00 - Wakeup call and have breakfast
06:00 - Start #trek towards Andharban
12:00 - #Lunch Break
13:00 - Start descend towards Bhira Dam
15:30 - Evening refreshments
16:00 - Departure to Thane
21:00 - Reach Thane (tentatively)
Fees: Rs. 1400
- To be paid in advance
- Half non-refundable if cancelled till #Friday
- No refund for cancellation on last day
- Travelling from Thane to base village and back in a private vehicle
- Morning #breakfast & tea
- Evening refreshments
- Any personal expenses
- Any other charges not mentioned in "Includes"
Things to be carried:
- Medical and consent form - PRINT
- At least 2 litres of drinking water (preferably in reusable bottles)
- Torches (other than mobile)
- Good #trekking or sport shoes
- Raincoat/Poncho, bag covers etc.
- We appreciate participants carrying juice packets, fruits, dry fruits, energy bars etc.
Tag our page on your travel pictures in Instagram and Facebook. You might get a chance to win Paytm cash.