Backpack trip to the world’s happiest country (8 days) - Bhutan
DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you for a day trek to #Lohagad. Lohagad is near #Malavli station, which is just ahead of #Lonavla. It divides the basins of the #Indrayani and #Pawna and is situated on a side range of the #Sahyadris. The #Visapur fort is located on its eastern side. The four large gates of Lohagad are still in good condition and reasonably intact. Historical records show that in the later Peshwa period, Nana Phadnavis (1742-1800 AD) built several structures in the fort such as a big tank and a step-well (bawali).
07:00 - Assemble at Thane Station platform no.10 near the ticket counter. If you are late then you will miss the #trek
07:15 - Start traveling towards Lonavla in a private vehicle. Second pick up from #Kharghar.
10:00 - Reach Lohagad base, have #breakfast and #introduction
10:30 - Start #trekking.
13:00 - Reach Lohagad top and explore
14:30 - Have lunch at Lohagad village
15:30 - Continue descending and go to waterfall at the end of descend
17:00 - Have tea and concluding remarks
17:30 - Start travelling towards Thane
20:00 - Reach #Thane
Fees: Rs.1000 (to be paid in advance; non-refundable)
25% discounts to
- Army, Navy, Air force, Police etc.
- Journalists, Editors, News Anchors, Radio Jockeys
- Physiotherapists, Dentists and Doctors
- Instagram/Twitter/YouTube users with more than 5000 followers (conditions applied)
- Owners of bakeries, restaurants and Cafes (listed on Zomato or other sites)
- Participated in national level sports in adults category
- Climbed any peak above 5000m within last 5 years
-.Travel till base village from Thane and back in a private vehicle
- Breakfast and tea
- Tea/nimbu pani in evening
- Expertise charges
- Bottled water/soft drinks
- Anything not mentioned above
Things to carry:
- Medical and consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- 2 litre water (preferably in PET bottles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- An extra pair of dry clothes if you want to change in evening
- Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets and fruits like pears, pomegranate, dates etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
Tag our page on your travel pictures in Instagram and Facebook. You might get a chance to win Paytm cash.