Lonavala Farm( Hill Top Pawna Lake View special)
Ever wondered, what it would be like staying on the hills of Lonavala? We bring you an exciting campsite which will satisfy your imagination aptly. Lonavala Camping is near Pawna Lake on a small village called as Kolechafesar. It is 110 kms and 90 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. This campsite offers you a wonderful view of the Pawna Lake and the nearby mountains. A Rice Farm converted to a campsite, gives you the feeling of country style camping. Come and Enjoy Lonavala Camping
Do not miss the chance to stay for a night at the base of Tung Fort and above Pawna Lake
Welcome to Lonavala Camping
Reach our campsite by driving your own vehicle around 5 pm. On arrival, Tents will be allocated as per your requirement.
Evening Snacks & Tea
Gather at the dining area to enjoy the freshly cooked snacks and hot tea. Post snacks session, explore our campsite and enjoy the Sunset and the view of Pawna Lake.
After the sunset, have fun over the campfire as there is no fun in camping if there is no campfire. Listen to the soothing music played by our crew who also take request to play your song of choice.
Around 9 pm, dinner will be served in the dining area. Feast on the local delicacies of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian dishes. Post dinner continue the campfire session gazing the starry sky before bidding good night.
Good Morning Guys
Wake up around 6 am. Freshen up with the beautiful sunrise view from the campsite.
Trek to Tung
You can proceed to trek to Tung Fort by yourself as it is one of the easy treks in Sahyadris and the view from top is one of a kind. The duration of the trek is around 2 hours one way.
Breakfast is calling
Gather at the dining area to fill the stomach with simple but healthy breakfast. Post Breakfast session, bid adieu to this beautiful campsite who offered you ample moments to cherish.
We thank you for providing us an opportunity to serve you with an exciting experience. We wish you a very happy return journey. Do visit again for Lonavala Camping
INR 1300 + 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
● Swimming with life jacket
● Next day Breakfast
● Music System for group
● Lonavala Camping Tent with Bedding blanket and pillow
● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
Things to Carry
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes & warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
● Note: last 1 Kms is Off-roading
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe. We have college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
3. Can I do swimming without life jacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4. Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 1 km is Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide limited BBQ in package.
6. How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) alongwith bedding, blanket and pillow.
Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT ORGANISERSmall Steps Adventures
Adventure activities like Trekking, Jungle Trails, Rappelling, Scuba-Diving, River Rafting, Rock Climbing, Kayaking, Valley Crossing etc. are something which fascinates everyone. The main attraction of doing an adventure activity is gaining a life-time experience. Small Steps Adventures gives you precisely that.
We, Small Steps Adventures, focus on providing Thrilling, Memorable, Action-packed experience which will increase your thirst of wanting more. Once a small Home-based business, have increased manifolds with a Dedicated Team, Group of Sincere Volunteers and Our Loyal Customers of various age groups. Small Steps Adventures is a One Stop Solution for all the Adventure activities by organizing events year after year.