Kolad River Rafting & Lunch - Weekend
Kolad is small town located on Mumbai - Goa highway which has grown over the years as an adventure hub near Mumbai and Pune
From Mumbai to Kolad, one can drive down 120 KM to enjoy white water rafting in kundalika river. Pune to Kolad distance is 110 KM due to which attracts tourist from both metro cities.
kolad river rafting charges are very nominal. You can call on the given number for kolad river rafting booking
Kundalika River Rafting & Lunch - Weekend Package
08:30 AM: Reach White Water Rafting start point
08:45 AM: Once you reach, Meet rafting manager & sign the participation form
09:00 AM: Start rafting session in kundalika river. Enjoy all rapids of kundalika river
11:45 AM: Reach Rafting end point of Kundalika River
12:15 PM: Reach Kundalika adventure camp
01:00 PM: Have lunch at our kolad adventure camp
02:00 PM: Delicious buffet Lunch at dining area.
INR 1300 + 5% GST
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
Please Note: White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
Kolad, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT ORGANISERSmall Steps Adventures
Adventure activities like Trekking, Jungle Trails, Rappelling, Scuba-Diving, River Rafting, Rock Climbing, Kayaking, Valley Crossing etc. are something which fascinates everyone. The main attraction of doing an adventure activity is gaining a life-time experience. Small Steps Adventures gives you precisely that.
We, Small Steps Adventures, focus on providing Thrilling, Memorable, Action-packed experience which will increase your thirst of wanting more. Once a small Home-based business, have increased manifolds with a Dedicated Team, Group of Sincere Volunteers and Our Loyal Customers of various age groups. Small Steps Adventures is a One Stop Solution for all the Adventure activities by organizing events year after year.