Sea Sailing In Mumbai
Sailing in Mumbai Information:
Explore Mumbai’s coastline by sailing at Gateway of India. Sailing in Mumbai begins from Gateway of India to the lighthouse, views of the Taj hotel, Oyster Rock Island, glimpses of Dolphin (if one gets lucky) and many more making it a unique experience. This sailing experience is most suited for couples and families who want to have a relaxing break, enjoying the sunset on the horizons of the sea.
Time Slots Sailing in Mumbai :
Morning Sailing Slots:
07:30 am - 09:30 am
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Evening Sailing Slots:
04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Departure from Jetty No 5
Reach at Gateway of India Boating Club Jetty no 5, 10 minutes prior to your booked time slot. A small boat ride will transfer you to the Private Sailing boat.
Enroute to Enthralling Experience
After setting Sail, you will learn the art of sailing. The Captain will provide you introductory learning session of how to make use of wind in going to desired direction and how to mark your position in Sea, passing through lighthouse in company of seagulls. Learn basics od sea sailing in Mumbai.
Enjoy the Sailing boat Ride
After the brief Introductory session, you can fill your memory with the calmness of the sea, sound of splashing water and cool breeze with your family and loved ones to accompany. Sunset Mumbai Sailing slot is most preferred.
INR 749 + 5% GST
INR 3200/- per Boat
● Sea Sailing in Mumbai
● 1 Life Jacket per person
● Any other expenses not mentioned in Inclusion
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● At least 2 litres of drinking water while sailing
● Photo ID card on Jetty no. 5
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones (if required)
● Any personal medicine
Mumbai Sailing RULEs:
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
● Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
Is food available on sailboat?
Is washroom available on sailboat?
Is there any parking facility near Gateway of India?
- There is no parking space near Gateway of India. Behind Hotel Taj, there are paid parking options available
Is swimming allowed?
Is lifejacket provided?
Is drinking allowed on Sailboat?
Can we carry our own food?
- Yes, you can carry snacks but don't carry heavy food as one can be susceptible to motion sickness.
Is it safe for kids?
- Yes it’s safe for all age group
Is it pet friendly?
What Kind of Decoration will you arrange if I want to celebrate my birthday or anniversary?
- We provide balloon decoration with an additonal cost of Rs. 500/-.
Will you be providing cake for such ocassions?
- No, we only provide balloon decoration.
Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT ORGANISERSmall Steps Adventures
Adventure activities like Trekking, Jungle Trails, Rappelling, Scuba-Diving, River Rafting, Rock Climbing, Kayaking, Valley Crossing etc. are something which fascinates everyone. The main attraction of doing an adventure activity is gaining a life-time experience. Small Steps Adventures gives you precisely that.
We, Small Steps Adventures, focus on providing Thrilling, Memorable, Action-packed experience which will increase your thirst of wanting more. Once a small Home-based business, have increased manifolds with a Dedicated Team, Group of Sincere Volunteers and Our Loyal Customers of various age groups. Small Steps Adventures is a One Stop Solution for all the Adventure activities by organizing events year after year.