Riverside camping - Ghatghar - 19th Jan, 2nd Feb or 23rd Feb
Spend a weekend in the nature with riverside camping at the picturesque location surrounded by majestic Sahayadri ranges. Apart from camping get yourself indulged in the outdoor activities like volleyball, Frisbee, Kites flying, swimming, etc. When the sun sets down there will be a campfire where you may take part in fun activities. Experience adrenaline rush while rappelling 100 feet rock crevice in Sandhan valley which is one of the famous trekking destinations in Sahayadris.
When (Select Date at the time of registration):
Slot1: Saturday, January 19, 2019, 12:30 PM to Sunday, January 20, 2019, 5:00 PM
Slot2: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 12:30 PM to Sunday, February 3, 2019, 5:00 PM
Slot3: Saturday, February 23, 2019, 12:30 PM to Sunday, February 24, 2019, 5:00 PM
• Serene camping location
• Camping in tents
• Outdoor activities
• kites flying
• Reporting time at Kasara 12:40 PM (Take 10:16 AM CSMT - Kasara local train)
• Halt for lunch at Dhaba on Kasara Highway - 30 minutes.
• Reach camping location in a hired vehicle - 2 hours
• Event Briefing & introduction - 15 min
• Outdoor games/ activities.
• Allocate & pitch the tents.
• Hangout at the campfire with fun activities.
• Bed time
• Wake up call - 07:00 AM.
• Fresh up and breakfast - 1 hour.
• Move to Samrad village.
• Hike to rappelling spot - 15 min.
•Hike to Samrad village
• Lunch - 1 hour.
• Return Journey to Kasara railway station - 2 1/2 hours.
INR 1600 per head Inclusive of transport from Kasara - camping location - Kasara by hired vehicle, Veg/ Non-Veg dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & rappelling expertise, breakfast, Veg lunch on DAY2 (Including Payment Gateway Charges and Taxes)
Excluded: Lunch at Dhaba, packaged waterbottles.
Once your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to bring
• Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• water bottle minimum 1 L.
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
Instructions (Mandatory to read before registering for the event!!):
• It is mandatory to read the disclaimer form - HERE, and confirm at the time of registration, with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer has rights to withdraw.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Separate tented accommodation for females.
• Tents will be shareable with the capacity of 2/3/4 persons.
• Washroom facility is 10 minutes away from the camp site.
• No concession in event fee if bringing own tent.
• Group discount is not applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.