Trip to Amazing Andaman Island
Here is end to most awaited update ... 2019 is travelling year for us where we will be covering most of the important places to do in India and selected International destination.
Think clear turquoise waters, unspoilt beaches, stunning rain forests, gorgeous corals, ancient tribes – where in India can you find all this and more? Why, on the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, of course! A tropical paradise in the truest sense of the term, the archipelago of islands is located about 1,000 kilometres off the eastern coast of India in the Bay of Bengal. With a rich flora and fauna cover, Andaman and Nicobar Island is sure to blow your mind away with its serenity.
1) Beach Bumming – With such picturesque beaches as Corbyn’s Cove, Elephant and Long Island, soaking up the sun should be priority number one in the Andaman.
2) Water Activities – Swimming, snorkelling,scuba diving, banana boat rides, parasailing, underwater walking, jet skiing and what not. every water activity is sure to push that adrenaline rush to a yet another level. Not to mention dolphin watching; there are enough things to do on Andaman's to keep your adventurous mode always ON!!
3) Havelock Island – Home to one of Asia’s most beautiful beaches,
4) Radhanagar Beach, the island is unbelievably scenic and a tranquil place to relax.
5) Cellular Jail – Historically known as kaala paani (black water), the jail was used by the British to imprison political prisoners. The most famous freedom fighter to be imprisoned here was V.D. Savarkar.
Damages : Rs 27499/-
Cost Includes :
- 8 Days / 7 Night stay in Port Blair, Havlock Island (3 star property)
- Travelling from 09 Feb to 16 Feb as per itinerary
- Travelling from your city to port blair and return Journey to your city
- Water sports and Entry tickets to museum or other places
- Any other cost not included in itinerary
Cancellation & Refund Policy :-
In case you need to cancel your plans for the trip due to avoidable/unavoidable reasons, please do notify us in writing regarding the same. The cancellation charges levied will be as follows:
60 – 46 days prior to date of departure: 10% of the tour cost
45 – 16 days prior to date of departure: 20% of the tour cost
15 – 8 days prior to date of departure: 25% of the tour cost
7 – 4 days prior to date of departure: 50% of the tour cost
Less than 72 hours prior to date of departure: No refund
Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics and any kind of intoxication, firearms and gambling strictly prohibited. Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “When you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories”
Imp Notes :
1. Guys if u are the one ones who arent v sure whether travel plans in meetup could be as good as professionals, please ask us to prove it. We will give u references of people ( with their due permission) who have travelled with us for long duration trips so as to address your queries.
2. For all Gals travelling , we always have a girl Admin travelling with us and if required we can share her contact details with you , u can ask for the same on no listed above.
3. We have a strong base of our regulars, who never like to miss our events and we post our event on following groups as well. So if u wish to take a decision on the basis of with whom you are travelling with.. then do message me on 9920321224 .. will introduce you to the group
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT ORGANISERHappy Mates
Welcome to "Happy Mates"
“Happy Mates” is a group formed by travel enthusiast on social platform to entice and collate people with similar passion. Within a span of 3 years our brand which started with 8 people have grown up to almost 40000 active members.
H.A.P.P.Y emblematize hobbies, adventure, parties, passion and youthfulness. We believe in the concept of #YOLO. YOLO means "you only live once" and to live life to the fullest one need to get out of the virtual social group and activate their actual socials.