South Asia Moto Expedition 2019
Meanders India is now going International Again! A memorable ride of 2019 – Malaysia and Thailand Itinerary of riding
Day 1 (10th April) India - Kuala Lumpur
Day 2 (11th April) Kuala Lumpur – Dannok 512 kms
Day 3 (12th April) : Dannok to Phuket 495 kms
Day 4 ( 13th April) Phuket 0 Kms
Day 5 ( 14th April) Phuket - 3 Island Hopping
Day 6 ( 15th April) Phuket – Koh Samui 410 KM
Day 7 ( 16th April ) Koh Samui 0 km
Day 8 (17th April) Koh Samui- Hat Yai 320 Kms
Day 9 (18th April) Hat Yai – Kuala Lumpur 535 Kms
Day 10 ( 19th April) Kuala Lumpur to India
What is included?
• Two B.L.S Certified experienced tour captains fluent in English / Hindi / Malay / Punjabi / Thai will be there to guide you throughout the journey.
• We have the facility of Twin Sharing accommodations in 2/3 Star Hotels and Resort.
• Medical assistance.
• An exclusive S.A.M.E T-Shirt.
• Riding Stickers for your motorcycle and helmet.
• Lifesaving lessons.
• A guide on “How to prepare your Motorcycle for the ride".
• Cost of fuel.
• Bike: Kawasaki Versys 650cc for 9 days.
• Meals where ever mentioned.
What is not included?
• Return Flight.
• Visa: Malaysia and Thailand.
• Any expense of personal nature.
1. 1,49,000/- INR (Per Person)
2. 79,000/- INR Pillion only
So, what do you think? Will you be up for it? Hope to see you there!
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ABOUT ORGANISERMeanders India
Meanders is an adventure touring company based out of Central India. Aimed at re-establishing the connection between "Man and Nature", Two like-minded professionals who have a penchant to Ride and Explore have decided to offer Camping sites, motorcycle rides and road trip through picturesque locations with a focus on our very own state Madhya Pradesh. For details on events and travel packages please like our page, and be ready to be enthralled.