3rd IGNITE BADMINTON CUP 2018
Ignite Badminton Cup is our flagship tournament promoting badminton by providing young children with the platform to showcase their talents.
The tournament is played under the aegis of MBA (Maharashtra Badminton Association) and TCDBA (Thane City and District Badminton Association).
The Last date of receipt of entries is Saturday 17th November 2018. Draws for the tournament will take place on 19th November 2018 and the Draws and Fixtures for the tournament will be displayed at the venue, and company website www.sportsignite.in and as well as on the Maharashtra Badminton Association’s Website
http://mbasso.in/ under “Current Tournaments” on home page by 19th November 2018.
RULES, REGULATIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
A) ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT
1. Tournament is open to all players from Maharashtra State only.
2. The tournament will commence from Wednesday 21st November to Sunday 25th November 2018 at the Ignite Indoor Hall, Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School, Pokharan Road No. 1, J K Gram, Thane (W).
3. Play is scheduled to commence at 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM everyday subject to Load Shedding & other changes without prior intimation.
4. This tournament will be conducted as per the rules & regulations for tournaments as laid down by the BWF and BAI. The decision of the tournament committee will be final and binding on all players.
B) ABOUT THE DRAWS:
1. List of entries received shall be displayed on www.sportsignite.in
2. Draws & fixtures using Tournament Software and as per the revised regulations of B.W.F. will be put up on the notice board as well as displayed on Maharashtra Badminton Association website on 19th Nov 2018 and also one day before at the venue of the Tournament.
C) HOW THE TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO BE CONDUCTED:
1. Line Judges may not be appointed for the matches till Quarter-finals. Players will have to work as line judges whenever called for by the Tournament Officials.
2. Each Competitor must report to the Hon. Referee on his arrival at the venue of the tournament. Player failing to report on the court when called by the Hon. Referee, will be liable to be scratched.
3. Clothing during play must be as per the new regulations issued by B.A.I. Advertising on the clothing is allowed as per B.W.F. rules.
4. Dayal brand Feather shuttlecocks, will be provided.
5. Players must not leave the tournament hall without checking the fixtures of their next match, put on the notice board. A chart displaying match numbers only will be displayed on the board as daily fixtures. In case of any doubts / difficulties, do not hesitate to contact Hon. Referee. Subsequent complaints will not be entertained.
*** NOTE - IF YOU ARE A SEEDED PLAYER, PLEASE MENTION THE SAME ALONG WITH YOUR NAME WHILE REGISTERING
FOR RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE TOURNAMENT - CLICK HERE
TO KNOW ABOUT TOURNAMENT AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS - CLICK HERE