Mastek Foundation RUN
About The Event
About Mastek Foundation RUN
Mastek Foundation Run is an annual charity event which will be held on 28th Oct 2018. This is the 7th Editions of the Run & we intent to make it big. We have begun registrations for the event. This time we are expecting more than 2500 participants to run this fun-filled & cause driven event. We urge you to be register & be available at the event. For more information visit: www.mastekfoundationrun.org
"Together we can & we will make a difference.
"MASTEK FOUNDATION RUN will have four categories:
· Half Marathon (21 kms) - ( Time chip, T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Time certificate, Photos, Refreshment)
· Timed Race 10K Run (10kms) - ( Time chip, T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Time certificate, Photos, Refreshment)
· Timed Race 5K Run (5kms) - ( Time chip, T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Time certificate, Photos, Refreshment)
· Fun Run / Family Run (3kms) - ( T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Photos, Refreshment)
· Trophies/Prizes – Only Trophies to be given to all Winners, NO prize money.
BIB Collection Details:
Date : 26th & 27th , Time – 10.30am to 5.00 Pm
Venue : Mastek Ltd , Mastek Millennium Center, MBP - Millennium Business Park,Nearest Station Ghansoli, Opp- Ramada Hotel, Mahape, Navi Mumbai-400710.
Conditions of entry:
· By entering the race, you agree to abide by these conditions of entry and any race instructions given to you by the organisers and officials of the MASTEK FOUNDATION RUN 2018.
· For reasons of safety: entries are not permissible from people on roller skates.
· Entry Fee: all entry fees are non-refundable.
· No transfers between places to another runner.
· No animals: animals will not be permitted with the exception of guide dogs; arrangements for guide dogs must be made with the organisers ahead of the event.
· Medical condition: all participants are strongly advises to consult their doctor prior to undertaking any exercise programme or running event.
· It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure they are medically fit to participate in the event.
· It is strongly recommended that you train for the run and prepare for the challenge.
· Race mementos: only finishers will receive a medal.
· Race numbers are NOT interchangeable.
· Non-participants are NOT eligible for race mementos.
· Use of image: by entering the Mastek Foundation RUN you give permission for the free use of your name, voice or picture in any broadcast telecast, advertising, promotion or other account of this event.
· Event cancellation: the event will only be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances. In such an eventually all participants will be notified by email as soon as possible.
· The organisers entire liability in resects of all costs and expenses you may incur as a results of such cancellation or delay will solely by the entry price you have paid to take part in the .
· Collection & use of information: I acknowledge and agree that my personal information ( including medical information entered on my race number of collected by event staff during or after event) can be sorted, used and disclosed by the organisers in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
· Race number: for safely reason and primarily for identification by medical staff.
· The swapping of race numbers is strictly prohibited.
· Participants must complete their details and sign the back of their number prior to the event.
· Race Ejection: the organisers reserve the right to refuse an entrant's attendance at or participation in the Mastek Foundation RUN 2018.
· We strive to organise safe and enjoyable running events and hope that you will help us in achieving this.
· Any participant who is found in breach of these terms and conditions will be excluded from future events. Please do not put someone else at risk.
· Change of address: if your address details change after you have submitted your application you must notify the organisers by email [email protected]
Leave us a message if Interested